[Name of service or brief description of problem it solves]
- Approach overview: What problem do your services resolve? Who are your service best for? What unique approach do you use to create results? Why do you do things the way you do vs. alternate ways? Clearly and succinctly communicate the answers to these questions at the top of your services page. Avoid boring readers. 🙂
- Service description: Describe your service or services in as much detail as a potential client needs to be able to imagine themselves hiring and working with you. If you have more than one service, be sure to include information that helps a potential client decide which service is right for their needs. In every case, be sure to answer the following questions in your service description:
- How long does it take to complete the engagement? How long will it take for results to happen?
- How involved must I (the client) be?
- Are there any pre-requisites for us (the client) to benefit from this? Are there any “raw materials” you’ll need from us?
- What are the risks you’ll face and help us mitigate?
- How will we work together during the process?
- Is followup/support required afterwards? If so, what options are there for that?
- Free pico-consult CTA w/social proof: This should be a CTA to request or schedule a phone consultation. Do everything you can to define what specific outcomes/benefits the phone consultation will create. Feel free to 100% re-use the CTA from your home page. See example below.
- Content upgrade CTA: Package up your approach into some kind of document that’s like a playbook for delivering your services. Allow people to opt-in to your email list in exchange for this document. See example below.
Download Our [Service name] Playbook
We'll show you exactly how we [create results, deliver the service, etc.]
- Step-by-step instructions
- Key metrics
Complementary Course Diagnostic [example for someone in the e-learning niche]
With 30 minutes spent looking over your course content together, we can diagnose the root cause(s) of poor learning and financial performance. After 30 minutes on the phone or Skype with me, you will:
- Understand why your course is suffering high abandonment rates
- Have a list of three or more ways to improve learner outcomes
- Know the biggest gap students experience in translating your course content into results
- Have a list of ideas for improving your course marketing
We’ll have to move fast, of course, to get through all this in 30 minutes but don’t worry, I’ll keep us on track. To receive your meeting agenda and scheduling instructions, enter your email address below and click the button.
The best 30 minutes I've spent on my business this quarter!
— Joe Smith, Companyname