Your lead-gen site should have either high quality, relevant blog articles or an educational resource center to build trust, attract inbound organic search traffic, and be a CTA destination for your outbound marketing efforts (like podcast guesting, etc.)
The function of your resources/articles page is to provide access to blog articles or other resources you’ve created. The purpose of this content is to:
- Demonstrate your expertise to potential clients
- Help potential clients “get to know you” by demonstrating your thought process, your specific approach(es) to solving your client's’ problems, and showing off your personality to your potential clients
- Impress potential clients by linking them to an existing article instead of answering each question as if it’s the first time it’s ever been asked
- Serve as a CTA for certain types of teaching activities.
- Attract high quality organic search traffic (This is listed last on purpose, because it’s the least important function) if you have a good lead generation strategy. You do have a good lead-gen strategy, don't you?