In this section of the page, tell a brief story of a client success. If possible:
- It should be a previous client of yours that is relevant to your specialized focus.
- It is best if it's a story where you "moved the needle" (improved the condition of your client's business) in some observable way.
- The story can be in 3 parts: what problem you helped solved, how you solved it, and the improvement that happened as a result of your intervention. When describing the problem, the solution, and the improvement, use terminology your ideal buyer will understand and terminology they themselves might use.
- Keep the story as brief as possible.
- Introduce as much proof into the story as possible.
- You can do nothing to get the attention and interest of someone who is not suffering the problem you solve, so don’t worry about proving anything to that kind of reader.
Your online course is costing your small business $100,000 or more
My client Alison Crosthwait was in the same situation. She had written a course that she was selling for $300/student, enrollment had stagnated, and she found herself spending increasing amounts of time each week answering questions related to gaps in the content and wondering how to get enrollment growing again. When I asked Alison to add up the billable time she’d lost to fixing her course, the total was over $40k/year.
Three months after our consultation, Alison was surprised and delighted to see course enrollment trending upward while the time she spent answering student questions had dropped to 30 minutes/week. In 9 more months, between more time to work with paying clients and increased course revenue, Alison will be $100k ahead. Alison’s course is small, but the difference that rock-solid instructional design makes is not.
Add your best, most relevant client testimonials below. You can add more than two, but more than four is probably not necessary, or if you have that many put the rest of them on a separate page.
"Reduced our CAC by 37%"
Before working with BitCo, we were using a pastiche of expensive PPC ads, ineffective content marketing, and old fashioned luck to acquire new clients. The iOS app BitCo helped us develop changed that by reducing our customer acquisition cost by 37%. There are lots of iOS developers out there, but very few who have BitCo's expertise in effective mobile marketing apps in our industry.
-- Frank George, WidgetCo
"Freed up two W2 employees"
The business workflow app BitCo helped us build freed up two full-time employees to do more valuable work. Instead of spending $130k/year on temps to augment these employees efforts, we have a highly-usable software solution that even our longtime employees find intuitive to use. BitCo's insight into our user's needs impressed us from day one.
--Billy Jean, JeanCo
Add a call to action here. Unless you are super busy right now, this call to action should accomplish two things:
- Generate lots of conversations, some of which may be with qualified prospects
- Define the structure of your call so that prospects know what to expect during the call. The call should offer value, so it should not be only a qualification call.
Complementary Course Diagnostic [example for someone in the e-learning niche]
With 30 minutes spent looking over your course content together, we can diagnose the root cause(s) of poor learning and financial performance. After 30 minutes on the phone or Skype with me, you will:
- Understand why your course is suffering high abandonment rates
- Have a list of three or more ways to improve learner outcomes
- Know the biggest gap students experience in translating your course content into results
- Have a list of ideas for improving your course marketing
We’ll have to move fast, of course, to get through all this in 30 minutes but don’t worry, I’ll keep us on track. To receive your meeting agenda and scheduling instructions, enter your email address below and click the button.
The best 30 minutes I've spent on my business this quarter!
— Joe Smith, Companyname